Saturday, December 6, 2008

Photo Shoot

My awesome brother-in-law Aaron did a fabulous photo shoot for our family pictures today. He and my sister are budding photographers and have this awesome "ghetto studio" as they call it. But when you look at the pictures he did for us today there is nothing ghetto about them!! Thank you so much Aaron for our awesome pictures!! And thanks for doing them for us on your birthday!! Happy Birthday Man!!





6 comments:

Diana Mildenstein said...

You have such a beautiful family! I am so glad that Aaron was able to do your family pictures for you. Especially with how crazy things have been at our house lately!

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Those are precious...would Aaron come to Utah to do ours?? I can't believe how good Kennadee looks!! Paden never sits still, but it looks like you got your daugther too, what's the secret??

Anonymous said...

PS ...send me an email - jrovery@yahoo.com...I went private and would love it if you still could read my blog...since I love reading yours!!

Miriam said...

The photos look cute. I should have Christmas pictures done. Love ya. Merry Christmas

Jessica Newman said...

you guys are awesome! they look great!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and hope you finally get them from Wal Mart so I can have copies! Love you guys!