Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Card




Hello everyone. I would like to thank you all for the beautiful Christmas cards you have sent to me this year. I was planning on sending out cards this year and I even ordered pictures to put in them but thanks to Wal-Mart photo lab those pictures have still not arrived. So instead I am going to blog a Christmas card this year!!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas filled with love, laughter, and the spirit of giving.
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year
Love,
The Eldredge Family

4 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

haha thanks you so much for the Christmas card! I love it!!

Diana Mildenstein said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I love you and I am so glad that I got to spend all of the Holidays with you. I don't think that has happened since we were young and living at home together! It was great!

Laura said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Wish you were closer (or I was!) Hope 2009 is a GREAT year for you and your sweet family!

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

SUCH A GREAT FAMILY PIC!!! That settles it we are so doing black shirts. Need to hide some of those snuggly rolls I got!