This sweater was mine when I was around Kennadee's age (20+ years ago). I pulled it out of storage this morning to see if it would fit her and it totally does!! When I was little I LOVED that sweater which is why 20 some years later I still have it!! I felt so special when I wore it. It was so warm (now it's a little threadbare) and it had the M on it for Maria! I loved it!! Kennadee likes it a lot too. I told her the M was for Mommy and she said " yeah and the hearts are for Kennadee" It was so cute!! I hope she likes it and feels as special in it as I did when I was her age.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Christmas Sweater
Posted by The Eldredge's at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How cute and fun! I am totally going to start spelling Kennadee with a heart!
That is so cute...I love it!! She is such a doll!
I totally remember you wearing this sweater. Weird. It is so fun to see Kennadee wearing it now. She is so cute!
I can't believe it survived all your moves! I used to love to put that sweater on you too, you looked so cute, as does Kennadee.
Post a Comment