1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, I love wrapping and I think it cheats you out of the present opening experience to just open a bag and pull out your present.(even though they do have some really cute bags)
2. Real tree or Artificial? I would like to have a fake one to save money but my hubby grew up with real trees his whole life and MUST have a real one. Plus I like the smell of the real ones!
3. When do you put up the tree? There haven't been many years that we haven't put the Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving. (And have to take it down Christmas day because we are afraid of the fire hazard!LOL)
4. When do you take the tree down? Oops I answered the this one in the above question.
5. Do you like eggnog? Less and less every year so I usually limit my intake to 1 or 2 glasses a year. I like diluting it down with milk. I have never been brave enough to try the sprite or 7-up diluting.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably our Trampoline
7. Hardest person to buy for? Russell
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kennadee. It's a little TOO easy. If I had money that girl would be so SPOILED!!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, I even painted it myself.
10. Best Christmas gift you ever received? This year we are getting a house does that count?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie (s)? Home Alone 1&2, The Santa Claus 1&3,Elf, & Christmas Shoes
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast Casserole & All of our homemade candies.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes we do tons and tons of lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's cold outside (the Zoey Deschanel version from Elf)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This year we are staying here. We will go back and forth between our house & Diana's.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, & Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one on Christmas Eve (usually pajamas) and the rest Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Absolutely nothing! I love everything about this time of year!!
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We don't really have a traditional Christmas Day dinner. We do Clam chowder on Christmas Eve
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Stuff for the new house



2 comments:
Fun tag! Your family pics are so cute! Aaron did a good job! Oh, and I love the story about your sweater that Kennadee wears now! That is really sweet!
You're getting a house! That is so awesome..congrats! You are so cute and I hope you have a great Christmas!!
Post a Comment