Well as you all saw in this post. Kennadee decide to be a Butterfly Princess for Halloween this year. She had a blast getting dressed up and she especially loves getting make up on. We went to our ward Trunk or Treat. They had it on Halloween so that was the only Trick or Treating she got to do. She had a blast though. Here are some pictures:
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She looks so cute! You did a great job! and it looks like she had alot of fun!
She looks so cute and grown up. I like the butterfly. I tried my hand at face painting this year. You'll have to see when I finally post my photos. I think Kennadee's hair looks really cute like that.
Very cute! And nice blog template. Great minds think alike!
Cute and it looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment