Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Inside our house at least. Over the weekend we set up our Christmas village. We started collecting for our village a few years ago. It has been a really fun tradition. And of course being in Texas this is the closest we are going to get to snow so we decided to put it up early so we can get in the spirit!! 
Our Village even includes a Wal-Mart
A Home Depot (New this year) 
                 and a Train (also new this year)
                                            

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!! I am so excited for Christmas!! I bet it will be a shocker for you to experience Christmas without it being freezing cold!

Jessica Newman said...

OH I WANT TO START DECORATING NOW!!! I think I just might ;)

Laura said...

So cute!! I bet Kennedee just loves the village and train! Evan would! Hope your holidays are spectacular! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I can't wait to see how it's grown in person.

I sure love you guys!

Diana Mildenstein said...

I love your village and I love that you and Russ have this tradition. That is what makes marriage and having a family so much fun!

Thanks for sharing, I love you!