I'm sure you have all heard the song Christmas Shoes by Bob Carlisle. The first time I heard that song I was driving in Utah and it made me cry so hard that I had to pull over because I couldn't see through my tears!!
Anyway Russell and I were looking for movies in the Redbox and saw they had a movie called Christmas Shoes with Rob Lowe and Kimberly Williams Paisley so being in the Christmas mood we have been in we decided to rent it.

Now I am not the type who cries in general let alone at movies. I may occasionally tear up but I never cry. Well my friends this movie put me over the top. I was not only crying I was sobbing, bawling, sniffling, tears streaming down my cheeks crying at this movie!! My loving caring sensitive husband was laughing at me with every sob!! It is such a great movie!! Parts of it were a little cheesy I must admit but all in all it is a great tear jerking movie!! So run down to your nearest Redbox (or any movie rental place) and pick it up and make sure you have plenty of tissues!!!
Here's a sample of the Christmas Shoes song for those who haven't heard it.



4 comments:
I love that movie!! It's always on during the holidays on like Lifetime or something - I didn't know it was a real movie...LOL - I think i am going to go watch it now!
Oh I want to see it! But I am already SSSOOOO hormonal I cry at EVERYTHING so maybe its a bad idea ??
Okay so I rented this the other night and totally cried through the whole ending. It was so heartwarming!
I have always loved that song, a real tear jerker. I tried to rent the movie because I saw part at J's but it was not in 3 Redboxes that I tried!
Post a Comment