
As you can see by the time-stamp below it is 3:15 a.m. and I have been up for an hour. What am I doing up you ask? Well the last few days I have had an awful earache and haven't been sleeping well. So I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I have a massive ear infection with a perforated eardrum. OUCH!! I am in so much pain!! I have been taking ibuprofen to help ease the pain but for some reason tonight it is not helping!!! So I am trying to keep myself distracted since I can't sleep because of the pain!! How embarrassing I'm an adult who has an ear infection!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
OUCH!!!
P.S. The doctor prescribed an ear drop($101.00) and an antibiotic ($6.50) and since I don't have insurance I had to pay in full plus $59.00 for the doctor visit! But if I would have just let it go and not gone to the doctor my eardrum would have burst and it would have cost me a lot more than that!!
Posted by The Eldredge's at 3:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Ouch- that does sound painful!! And all they gave you was ibuprofen?? I had an earache when I was like 12 and it hurt so bad I made my mom take me to the ER and the couldn't care less so I feel for you!! Did they give you antibotics at least? Hope the pain subsides soon!
See my time stamp - it's really 5:46 here in Utah and I am at work...argh!
I'm sorry Maria! I hope you feel better soon!
Try garlic oil. Warm it up and a few drops always takes my kids earaches away. I haven't taken my kids to the doctor for earaches in years...saved me lots of $$$.
Ouch! Sounds painful. I'm taking care of Paul...he just got his tonsils, abnoids, and uvula removed (oh and part of his tongue), and had sinus surgury. I'm so glad that he got something more than just IBuprofen.
I hope you are able to get some sleep and that the infection goes away quickly.
How is your ear now doing any better? We love you and miss you so much! I hope everything is going well!
Hey, I hope your ear is feeling better! I totally know how frustrating the no insurance thing is!! We get to pay about $1500.00 to our Dr. tomorrow for this baby, plus another $410.00 for the ultrasound...do I really want to find out that badly?....Yes!! I just hope the baby doesn't keep it's legs closed!! ;) Hope you're better soon!!
Since I talked to you and know you're starting to feel better I am so relieved. I hate thinking about any of my children being in pain!
Love ya
Post a Comment