Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday Party

Kennadee went to her friend Madi's birthday party last week. It was so cute. It was a care bear party. Madi's mom had made a rainbow on the wall and had made clusters of white balloons and hung them from the ceiling so they looked like clouds!! It was so cute!!

She also had some really fun games. They played Care Care Bear (duck duck goose), Musical clouds (musical chairs), Pin the belly on the care bear, they go to color wind socks, and she painted their faces. It was so fun. Kennadee had a blast.


And then she made a really cute Care Bear cake and they had ice cream and Kool-Aid. And then at the end they got a goodie bag and they got to pick three prizes. It was so much fun!

3 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

Man mom's these days are so creative we never got anything cool like that -neither did any friends! I think for my next b-day I will do a care bear theme and you're all invited!

Miriam said...

That seems like a cute party. I still have never given my kids a proper themed birthday party. We'll see if I ever want to do one.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time!