Thursday, October 23, 2008

Husband Tag

Husband Tag. I was tagged by my little sister on this one. It is really fun and I tag all my friends with husbands to do this one!!
(Nice pic huh? This was my surprise at the end of the roll of pictures from our engagement photo shoot. This pretty much sums up his sense of Humor)

1. Where did you meet? In the Twin Falls Singles Ward. He was my home teacher ; )
2. How long did you date before you got married? We were friends for almost a year before we started dating and then we dated for 2 months before we got engaged!
3. How long have you been married? 4 and a half
4. What is your favorite feature of his? His jaw line, His Eyes, His Luscious lips, His cute butt, His legs, and His hair when it's freshly cut 
5. What is your favorite quality of his? He is so stinkin smart, His love of children, His love of teaching, His sense of humor, His dedication to providing for his family, His stubbornness, His work ethic, His Loyalty, His kind and giving heart, and love of the gospel.
6. Does he have a nick name for you? Baby, it's always been baby since we started dating. I rarely hear him call me by my name and when I do it is usually because he's not happy with me.
7. What is his favorite color? Green
8. What is his favorite food? Anything I cook, Hamburgers, Pizza, & Spaghetti, and anything Spicy
9. What is his favorite sport? Football, Football, Football, oh and did I mention Football?
10. When was your first kiss? Sometime in December of 2003 We were at our friend Crystal's house watching Pirates of the Caribbean.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Play cards or games, Watch movies (thank heavens for Redbox), Go out to eat, Shopping for things we like but will never be able to afford, and we just finished the whole Harry Potter series together.
12. Do you have children? One adorable, wonderful, beautiful, smart, feisty little girl!!
13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is great at tying quilts, canning, gardening, and many more
14. How old is he? He just turned 28
15. Who said I love you first? He did!!
16. What is his favorite type of music? Country, & Christmas
17. What do you admire most about him? Everything that I put in the favorite qualities section plus, he's a great dad, leader, teacher, he has such a strong testimony of the gospel, he is so driven, he'll do anything for anyone, he is an awesome provider, he's just great!!
18. Do you think he will read this? Probably 

4 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

YAY! I'm so glad you did this. I love that your favorite quality of his is a huge list! And I didn't know he could tie quilts, hidden talent indeed!

Laura said...

Oh Maria!! Thank you so much! Wow, that was a fast response! You are my hero! What a neat post about your sweet husband! I am so happy that the two of you found each other! I love your guts!!

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

I love this tag!! And I am personally logging the picture in my "need a laugh for today" brain folder. I also think it is so cute he calls you baby and then your name when he is mad lol! Awesome lol!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm so glad that you are so in love with your husband, it really gets one over the rough spots to have a great friend and cheerleader at your side!!!
Love to all of you.