8 things that happened yesterday... Went to Diana's for 1st session of conference, Went to a new member baptism between sessions, Tried to watch 2nd session of conference, Made dinner for a family with a new baby, Looked at a house, Went to Diana's while the guys were at Priesthood session and gave Diana a pedicure, Ate ice cream, went home
8 things I'm looking forward to... Diana having the baby, The weather cooling down, Thanksgiving, Christmas, being out of debt, My birthday, watching the new Harry Potter movie in July, Kennadee being out of the horrible 3's (so much worse than the terrible 2's)
Sunday, October 5, 2008
8 Things
I was tagged by my friend Becky
8 things on my wish list... being out of debt, buying a house, snow for Christmas, a nice vacation, being able to have another baby, to be size 8 again, that there was more time in the day to get everything done I need to do, more energy
8 people who I'm tagging...
Diana
Jessica
Laura
Marissa
Bek M.
Rochelle
Rhonda
Rachel G.
Posted by The Eldredge's at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
hi, from the Luckinbills
livelyluckinbills.blogspot.com
I think that it is very appropriate that "Maria" would be talking about of few of her favorite things....
You know, Maria... from The Sound of Music?
HAHAHA! I crack myself up! Thanks for sharing!
WOW I just love you even more! I really love your honesty too. You are so sweet to give Diana a pedicure I want to be there too for all the pregnancy stuff and baby stuff. I like that this type of tag has actual questions.
LOL!!! oh and Diana you totally crack me up too!!
Diana is funny a few of your favorite things. You did leave off whiskers on kittens. :)
I love your blog, it's great to keep up with you!
Everything you tagged, it fits with me...LOL - I don't even have to do the tag as well..LOL
Hi Maria! I can't believe how much you look like Diana in your profile picture! You girls are so hot!
Post a Comment