So I found this on one of my favorite blogs and I had to try it. You go to yearbookyourself.com and upload a photo of yourself looking straight forward and then it puts your face in the picture and you can adjust it so it looks right. Try it it's so fun!! This is me through the ages. In several of them I look like a lot of my relatives see if you can tell me which ones!
1950
1952















4 comments:
HAHA this is AWESOME! 1990 you look just like you used to in jr/high school and the 1994 hair is EXACTLY like how Diana'a was back then!!
oops Diana's not Diana'a
That's really funny! I'll have to try that. :)
That is pretty funny. I'm not sure I'd dare to do it though. I'd hate to be jealous of thick hair. I think you look good in 1964. You also look totally hot in 1980. I need to see the matching acid wash jeans and off the shoulder crazy colored shirt to go with it.
Post a Comment