Monday, September 29, 2008

Red, Red, Red


So those of you who know me know that I love to color my hair! It has been every shade from blonde to purple. But my favorite color to do it Red. It also seems that every fall I end up coloring my hair some shade of red. So here it is almost October and now my hair is red once more. I love it!! I just wish it wouldn't fade out so fast. I am going to try to keep re-coloring it but we'll have to see how dedicated I will be!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Red is my favorite too but it sucks that it turns dull and more brown within three weeks. I heard if you wash it with luke warm water instead of hot it doesn't fade as quickly..really cute on you though!!

Diana Mildenstein said...

You look fabulous!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Hot mama!

Jessica Newman said...

OH MAN! I love your hair color! I love to color my hair too!
I must get that from you!

Anonymous said...

The red must be because of the fall colors and you just want to match the trees!

Looks great!