Monday, January 3, 2011

Sea World Christmas 2010

The Monday before Christmas we took Russell's Mom, Lara, & Adrianna to SeaWorld. They were having their Holiday in the Park so we thought it would be fun to take them since they had never been. They had Polar Express in 4D which is a condensed version of the movie in 3D and then they spray you with water and make your chair vibrate and blow wind on you so it feels like you are in it. Kennadee is a huge fan of Polar Express it is her all time favorite Christmas movie so we thought she would absolutely love it but I made the mistake of saying "we're going to go down" (meaning it was going to feel like we were going down since it was in 3D) When the train goes down the big hill so the entire time she thought that we were actually going to fall down so she was really scared. When we got out of the movie she said "I don't think I will watch Polar Express for the rest of the Christmas Season" And she didn't! I felt so bad. At the end of the day she did say she wanted to go back and try the movie again but it was too late. Maybe next year!
     Lara and I convinced my Mother-in-law to ride on the roller coasters with us she was scared but I think she had fun in the end. Russell and I rode a roller coaster and he lost his contact! Oops!! Which meant that roller coaster ride cost us 187.00 Grr!!
  They had all sorts of fun shows, Shamu, A Christmas Sesame Street play, and our favorite show Azul. We went to all of them. They also had Christmas Lights and lots of fun decorations. Overall we had a pretty good time!!









0 comments: