Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

     We got to host Christmas Eve at our house this year. Since Russell had his radiation over Thanksgiving he didn't get to have his Turkey Dinner so we decided to do it for Christmas Eve instead. We had 17 people at our house for dinner. It was crowded but it was fun. I didn't take pictures of the dinner, which I should have because it was beautiful if I do say so myself!!
      After dinner we had our traditional program, Luke 2, Night before Christmas, The Presidency Messages from the Friend, New Era, & Ensign. They were really great, we sang a Christmas song (we should have sang more) and then we opened our traditional gift of Pajamas.
      Diana's kids didn't think they were going to get pajamas so it was a fun surprise for them when Aaron opened a big box addressed to him that was full of individually wrapped presents for them. Kennadee & Hannah got matching Gingerbread nightgowns and they were super excited about that.





0 comments: