Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 Interview

I did this a couple of years ago but didn't get around to doing it last year. My friend Becky just did this for her girls and it reminded me to do it for 2010! Sorry Becky I hope you don't mind me stealing your questions! Kennadee even had some of the same answers as Gabby.
Cereal - Lucky Charms
Vegetable - Peas
Fruit - Peaches
Drink - Apple Juice
Toy - Jessie Doll (from Toy Story)
TV Show - Word Girl
Movie- Toy Story 3
Game - Candy Land
Book - Jessie Rootin' Tootin' Cowgirl
Restaurant - McDonalds
Holiday - Christmas
Animal - Horses
If you could change your name, what would you choose? Jessie
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Utah, to go see Nannies
What are some of your wishes for this year? for my doll Jessie to come to life!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love to read these kind of interviews. I think it's fun to see what the kids say.

Jessica Newman said...

CUTE! I miss you guys tons and Kennadee is getting so old and I am missing it all :'(