Saturday we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at the city park. I called and invited Diana and the kids to come join us. It was a cloudy chilly day but we still had fun.
Kennadee all ready to go fill her basket
Kennadee and her cousins all ready to go get some eggs
The Easter Bunny and the Easter Hippo (our town mascot) came. They arrived in style on a fire truck The kids were very excited to go see them!!
Kennadee did a great job gathering candy and eggs.
Much better than last year.
She was very proud of her haul!!
All in all it was really fun!!



6 comments:
Seems like you had a lot of fun.
Thanks for calling and getting my tired butt out of bed! We had a blast!
This is Kristin...thanks for finding me. You have an adorable girl.
WOW! Everyone is growing up SO fast! I miss all of you TONS! love ya!
I love her little pigtails. Glad you guys had so much fun. I would have loved to be there.
I can't believe how old all those babies are now! WOW!
Post a Comment