Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kennadee in her Easter Dress

Here are some pictures of Kennadee in her Easter dress. She posed herself in all the pictures. I think I have a future model on my hands!! I am so excited that her hair is finally growing back from her unfortunate scissor incident in December. I am so glad her dress turned out so well and I made it big enough that I think she will be able to wear it for awhile!!




6 comments:

Miriam said...

She looks great in the dress. I love the way you did her hair too. Did you use a curling iron or rollers. It looks like curling iron work. I was going to curl all of my girls hair on Sunday, but when I got down to it I just didn't feel like it.

Kristin D. said...

The dress is beautiful. So, is her Grandma living in Germany...where and are you going to visit us too if you ever come to Germany? We would love it.

Jessica Newman said...

Yep definitely a model! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! love the hair too!

Becky said...

She is so cute, and such a little model. You did an amazing job on her dress. It looks SOOO cute, and looks so adorable on Kennadee.

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

What a cutie!

Nursemom said...

The dress looks great! Love the poses. That is so cute. She such a funny little girl.