Here are the before and afters for Kennadee's room. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the dark pink that the room was between the before and after but it was about the color of that Ikea hanging cubby thing in the right back corner of her room. I had painted it that color not thinking about how nauseatingly pink that would make it so then I decided I would sponge over it with a mixture of the dark pink and some cream color that we had on hand. So I mixed the paint and bought a sea sponge roller and the first roll up the wall went on almost solidly (arrgghhh!!!) So I ended up having to paint the whole thing!! It was not fun and I was not happy but I think it turned out pretty well. It is definitely a better shade of pink now and it is kind of marbleized with the dark pink. Then I added a wallpaper border because doing straight lines on these ceilings is ridiculously hard!!
After
Wall paper border.
It's Disney Princesses (of course)



6 comments:
Cute room! Good job on the painting! Kennadee's hair is so cute in the pics with her in her Easter dress! I am glad it's growing back! We are going to have to keep all of our scissors under lock and key as Kaylie grows up...I can just see Evan or Dillon cutting her hair for her...Oh boy! Looks like you had a great Easter!
Looks good. I'm thinking about painting Max's room. But I have to get the old wall paper off first. UGH.
I'm glad your room turned out so cute.
She has a canapy for her bed!! I am so jealous.
good job girl! it look awesome! you're so freakin creative!
A princess room, for a princess! You did a great job!
I love it! You want to come do my boys room?
Post a Comment