Today we had Kennadee's Princess tea party for her 4th birthday. It was so much fun. She had 7 friends come and they all dressed up as princesses.
They got to decorate crowns with jewels, stickers, & glitter glue
Here are all 8 of the beautiful princesses
After the games they got to eat flower shaped PB&J sandwiches and carrots and peas
And they had pink lemonade tea of course
Kennadee blew out her candles and they had cupcakes.
Then they washed up



6 comments:
What a cute party. It looks like they had so much fun. Happy Birthday Kennadee!
oh man! its stuff like this that makes me think it would be AWESOME to have a girl! you are such a creative mommy!
I can't wait to have Princess parties!! Just a little over six weeks left (hopefully less!) Looks like the girls had a blast. What a cute mom you are!
How fun is that. I'm so not as nice a mom as you. I've still never done a friend birthday party. Who knows when I ever will. I'm glad you had fun. What a cute idea.
That looks like so much fun! what a great idea. I can't wait to have a little kids party for Landan's birthday. I just like an excuse to go crazy with the decorations. Happy Birthday Kennadee!!
What a cute fun party! This makes me really want a little girl so I can plan a cute party. Happy Birthday Kennadee!
Post a Comment