Happy Valentines Day!! Here are some yummy heart shaped cupcakes. My cousin had made cupcakes in the shape of clovers last year for St. Patricks Day. She did that by rolling up little balls of foil and tucking them into the sides between the cupcake wrapper and the pan so I decided I would try using the same concept for cupcakes and it worked!! I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Happy Valentines Day
Posted by The Eldredge's at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those cupcakes look yummy! I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day. I love you all!
Good idea! I never thought to make hearts! Did you use just one foil ball at the top? Super cute! Hope your Valentine's Day was awesome!
You can use a marble.
I rolled the foil into more of a cylindrical shape so it went from top to bottom.
Post a Comment