Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Exercise Anyone?

There was an exercise show on TV today I left it on for a minute while I went and did something and when I came back Kennadee was trying to do it so I had to turn on the camera and get in on film!! Sorry it's a little dark but it is hilarious!!


5 comments:

Nursemom said...

That is great! She was following pretty well. She cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! I love it so much. Your daughter is adorable! That is definitely a video to save for when she starts dating!

Miriam said...

Funny! Good for her. I need to follow her example.

Diana Mildenstein said...

Thanks for the laugh! That is so cute! It makes me want to do some aerobics! Seriously!

Stephanie said...

Hi, Ria! Your daughter is SO adorable! I'm thrilled to learn you have a blog!