Yesterday I bought a laser pointer for exercising Rudy and he loves it!! He is so addicted when we aren't playing with it he wanders around the house looking for that little red light. It is hilarious. Last night he ran and ran with it until he was so tired and thirsty that his tongue was hanging almost to the floor. We tried to get him to stop and take a drink but he just wanted to play. Which brought about another issue since he wasn't paying attention and didn't want to stop he peed all over my living room twice once yesterday and once today!!! (Thanks Thompson's for lending me the steam cleaner!!) So now we have to do it in short turns and make him take potty breaks!! Here is a video of him doing it. I hope you get a kick out of it like I do!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Rudy's New Addiction
P.S. can you name the movie going on in the background?
Posted by The Eldredge's at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Princess Bride! I love that movie!
That video is very funny!
Princess Bride!! I swear I got it before I looked at the last comment. I picked it up with the 6 fingered man. Anyway, looks fun. Glad you go some use out of our steam cleaner.
This made me laugh so hard! What a silly dog!!
The Princess Bride...the 6 fingered man! My family loves that movie. My favorite and I use it all the time. Mostly dead vs. nearly dead.
my name is inigo (???) montoya, you killed my father prepare to die!
Post a Comment