This was on my friend Becky's blog so I thought I would see what kind of answers I could get from Kennadee:1. What does mommy always
say to you? "look at me I'm gonna take your picture"
2. What makes mommy happy? "A Balance Time" (I think she means a Valentine)
3. What makes mommy sad? "Hitting makes you sad"
4. How does mommy make you laugh? "Smiling"
5. How old is mommy? "You're 3 like me"
6. What does mommy like to do? "Whatever you want to do"
7. What is mommy’s job? "I don't know"
8. What is mommy’s favorite food? "Busghetti sauce"
2. What makes mommy happy? "A Balance Time" (I think she means a Valentine)
3. What makes mommy sad? "Hitting makes you sad"
4. How does mommy make you laugh? "Smiling"
5. How old is mommy? "You're 3 like me"
6. What does mommy like to do? "Whatever you want to do"
7. What is mommy’s job? "I don't know"
8. What is mommy’s favorite food? "Busghetti sauce"
9. What is mommy’s favorite color? "Pink" (pink is actually Kennadee's favorite color)
10. How do you know mommy loves you? "I don't know"
10. How do you know mommy loves you? "I don't know"



6 comments:
Oh she is so cute!! She has such a cute personality!!
That is cute! What a cute idea. I will have to try this with my little ones and see what they think.
Fun. I love to hear what the little ones say.
Oh she is so so cute! I love it! Gavin always says your favorite color is the color of your shirt. He also thinks everyone is 2, including himself.
That is darling! What a fun memory! You should put that in a memory book for her! I'll have to try that with Evan!
Fun!!!
Post a Comment