Thursday, August 28, 2008

August Update




                            __________________________________________
nseal2.htm.jpg
  Mid August Russell got called to be the second counselor in the Young Men's Presidency. He is really excited about that and has been enjoying it quite a bit. And then the following week I got called to be the second counselor in the Relief Society Presidency (AHHHH!!!) So far it has been crazy and overwhelming. But I know it is what I am supposed to do and I will have the support I need. 


     Toward the end of the month Kennadee finally completed her potty training. She had  regressed when we moved and it has taken awhile to get her back on track. So she got to go to Gatti-land for her reward. It is like Chuck E. Cheese's but it has way better food and lots of fun games and rides. Kennadee had a blast!!





Russell started teaching this week and has really been enjoying it. He has the Spanish I and Spanish II classes. It is really nice to see him actually be excited to go to work and it has been even better that he comes home happy!! I am so glad that he is finally doing something he enjoys and I hope he continues to love it!!  So that's all for August hopefully September will be great!!

6 comments:

Miriam said...

So are you enrichment counselor? I am we can swap ideas. I have a really great program idea for Super Sat. It makes sign ups really easy. Let me know if you want to chat relief society.

Diana Mildenstein said...

I am so excited that you are the second counselor in the Relief Society! You are an awesome and way welcome addition! You are going to do great!

I am so happy the Russ is enjoying teaching! He has got to be a cool teacher!

Way to go Kennadee with the potty training!!

Nursemom said...

Congrats to you guys! Loved the pictures and the background is awesome! I love fall. Mind if I copy it on my blog?

Laura said...

Congratulation Kennadee!! Hooray for potty training! Congrats again on the calling...are you and Diana in the same ward? How fun would that be?! I'm so glad Russell likes his job. That makes such a huge difference! Hope your September is great!

Anonymous said...

I love the Houston Temple...the pictures you have are so pretty! You guys are a cute little family. Congrats on all your milestones in August!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new calling, I know that you'll be great!

What fun at the Pizza place and congrats to Kennadee!

I'm glad Russell is enjoying his job and I'm sure he'll be great at it.

Love y'all