Saturday, March 8, 2008

Time For A Change



Well with life as crazy and stressful as it has been lately I have been in major need of a change so the other day my friend Crystal and I went to get my hair cut. They cut off about 8 inches. Wow I can't believe how short it is but I LOVE it!!! 

As I said life has been insane lately Kennadee's birthday was last sunday (March 2nd) and I will be blogging about it soon we are having a party for her tomorrow so it will be sometime next week (hopefully) before I will be able to blog it!! 

6 comments:

Becky said...

I Love your hair. I think it looks really cute on you. I think I'm about ready for a change like that too.

Jessica Newman said...

I love your hair! my phone pic did not do it justice! I wish cole would let me chop mine off!
I love you!

Laura said...

Way cute! I love how I feel when I get my hair cut and it's styled all cute! You deserve a little pampering! Happy Birthday Kennadee!! Can't wait to hear about the party! Love you all!

-Laura

Diana Mildenstein said...

I love your hair Maria! It is so cute and very becoming on you!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like it! I totally need to change with my hair too. I feel that.
Happy Birthday to Kennadee too! I didn't realize she was so close in age to Gavin. I guess I thought she was closer to Keaton's age. Probably cause she is just a little smidgen of a person.

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

I love love your hair so doing mine right now!! Ray is here visiting and well we are doing my hair! You look so hollywood!

Love Bek