On Kennadee's actual birthday we got up and had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. They were delicious!! Then she got to open her present from us which was a Disney Princess blankie to replace her Care Bear blankie that she has had since birth and would soon be rags if we didn't replace it!!
That night we had some friends and some family over for cake and ice cream. I made Kennadee a castle cake it didn't turn out too great but oh well it's the thought that counts right?






3 comments:
Very Cute! I think you did a great job on her cake. A lot better than I would have done. I'm scared to even attempt something like that. It's amazing how fast time flies when you look at how fast kids grow. Happy Birthday Kennadee!
I love the cake I think its adorable and I'm sure Kennadee was freakin out with excitement! she's so cute I can't believe she's so old!
I think you did an awesome job on the cake! I bet she loved it!
Post a Comment