Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kennadee's Birthday Part II

The weekend after Kennadee's birthday we went up to Nampa to celebrate Kennadee's birthday and to see Joe who just came home from his mission. 

Photobucket
We went to the park and had a BBQ and played and flew kites. I didn't have my camera for the first bit of it so I missed getting pictures of Kennadee flying her own kite because before I could get it Russell got it stuck in a tree.

Photobucket

Luckily Kennadee's cousin was nice enough to let her play with her kite so I could get some pictures. Kennadee is really good at flying kites by herself and she loved every minute of it.

Photobucket

I can't believe our little baby girl is already 3 years old!! The time has gone by so quickly!! Happy Birthday Kennadee!!

1 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

She looks so cute running around, flying the kite! I can't believe she can fly a kite I can't even fly a kite -she so talented!