Well I hope ya'll had a great Valentine's Day yesterday!! We didn't get a chance to frost our cookies yesterday so we did them today and it was fun!!
Kennadee had a blast decorating and making a big mess and then of course she loved eating her artwork!! It is fun that she is finally old enough to do this kind of stuff with us!!
We hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!!







3 comments:
Cute pictures! Mom's cookie recipe? I made some cookies too! Ah family tradition.
Love ya!
How fun! I saw your Dad tonight at Nikki's wedding. He looks good! It was nice to see so many of our family there! Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's Day! I can't believe how big Kennadee is getting! She's so cute. Love you tons!
those look yummy! Kennadee looks so FREAKIN CUTE! you'd better tell her I miss her!
Post a Comment