Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there that read my blog! I have such an awesome hubby and daughter! They spoiled me today! They made breakfast for me and I got to lay in bed all day before church! It was so nice and relaxing! And then after church Russell made me a   fabulous dinner of Cafe Rio style Pork Tacos! My favorite!! 

My Mother's Day Loot:
 Russell got me Roses and new playing cards
 Kennadee made me the traditional hand print poem. She was so excited because we have one from when she was a baby framed on our wall and she said "now we have my baby handprints and my six year old handprints!"
 She colored this cup at school and they put a plant in it. She really wants the wands that are in it and keeps asking me when she can have them!

 She made me this card at church it's so cute. It says "Hape Mothrs Day to Mome from Kennadee" It's so cute!
 She made me this book at school also.
 It says My Mom's name is "Mrea Eldige"  My Mom's favorite food is "petsu" (pizza)
 My Mom likes to "watr the lon" (water the lawn) I like when my mom "tuks me in" (tucks me in)
 My Mom is "33" years old (I'm actually 30) My mom is good at "watring the lon" (watering the lawn) I'm not quite sure what is up with watering the lawn her dad is the one that does that! LOL!
She also made a list of things she appreciates about me but for some reason I can't get it to load right so here it is and I will try to fix it later. 

It was all so adorable and I wanted to put it on here so I have record of it for the future! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day like I did!

1 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

AWESOME! you totally got spoiled! -you deserve it!
Law made me a card in primary -and ate the candy that came with it
and Grey colored a picture for me in nursery -and ate the candy that came with it
all-in-all THEY had a great mother's day lol ;)