Sunday, May 8, 2011

7th Anniversary

Seven years and one week ago today I made the best decision of my life. I married the man of my dreams! He is such an awesome, sweet, loving, caring man! I could not have asked for a better husband! 
Last weekend was our anniversary but since I was at Time Out For Women we celebrated this weekend. Last weekend when I got home from TOFW my house had been cleaned from top to bottom and he had done a "Heart Attack" in our room! It was so sweet! He taped a beautiful poem to my bedroom door and when I opened the door there were hearts everywhere! It was so sweet. They all said things he loved about me on them! I love it!!





For our anniversary date we had Kennadee spend the night at my sister's house and then we went out to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. Then we went and did some browsing at Ashley furniture and then watched a movie at home. The next day we got sleep in since Kennadee was gone and then we went out to breakfast and did some shopping all by ourselves! That never happens! It was so nice to just have some time just the two of us. I really love my hubby and am so glad that I get to go through this life with him!
Happy Anniversary Russell!!

1 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

oh my gosh I'm tearing up that dang Russell -what a romantic! that's so awesome!!! happy Anniversary I'm glad Russell is my bro and that he makes you oh so happy!