Russell and I got the opportunity to chaperone the Prom for his school this last weekend. It was an eye opening experience to say the least. Kennadee will NOT be going to public school prom when she gets in high school!! I was excited however that I got Russell to take a picture with me and I was even more excited when the guy let us have it for free instead of paying 15.00 for 2 5x7's! For some reason my dress is hanging weird so I look like I'm pregnant and I look really short!!! But other than that it turned out pretty good.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Prom
Posted by The Eldredge's at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I don't know if you forgot but YOU ARE SHORT! lol but you definitely dont look prego you're one hot mama! what a blast!
Post a Comment