Saturday, April 23, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs

Here are some fun pics of us coloring Easter Eggs. Some are kind of blurry but you get the point. Kennadee and Russell enjoyed putting the eggs in many different colors to make fun colors. We also did a Boise State blue and orange egg because whenever we find anything with blue and orange they have to go together! LOL! 
Okay Mom I'm ready!

 First Dip
 Mom & Kennadee
 Now let's try orange
 Daddy & Kennadee 
This is fun!
So proud of all her hard work!
 

 

 

3 comments:

Kristin D. said...

We love coloring eggs too. Where are her cute glasses.

Jessica Newman said...

AWESOME! She did a great job! Boise state reminds me -I have something for you when you come!! hopefully you dont already have it :)

Nursemom said...

wow. I love how that green one came out all marbley. Very nice.