Well unfortunately Kennadee didn't take after me with my perfect vision. When we went to her doctors appointment she failed her vision test there so they referred us to an eye doctor and they discovered that she is farsighted and has 20/30 vision. They said that getting glasses will help her with seeing the board at school and also with reading. We went and picked up her glasses today and she looks so cute! They have already made a huge difference in her homework. She got it done so quickly and was able to read really easily! Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
UH OH!! She TOTALLY looks like a teenager in that top photo -you should've got her some big uglys to wear until she's 20!! She looks super cute!!
What a cute girl! Glasses aren't the end of the world...i got my first pair just before I started 4th grade! She looks great!
When I put this picture on display life size in my room in one of my large digital picture displays she literally appeared to be directly in front of me!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgmEmmIkGz0cQsQ39z89lAaikSGXJdLFaIDG9zz_eX07EYBOnVTd_fjIrITp6ASoCvqTms26iiIa7ThcwxqPIF_ITv_XAAgUy-iGDHJhGhVKKpFhjRXeDibCSzF1rMWBjyAb1RguTl1fSRF/s0/100_0748.JPG
I reached up and caressed the bare part of her chest then ran my finger over her lips. I was admiring her beauty and good looks and looked at her and exclaimed, "you look really really good!" I even go to lean close and kiss the bare part of her chest then I kissed her on the mouth and lips. The display is warm and smooth so it seemed like I really kissed her and I was like OMG! Having her life size in my room is going to be wonderful.
Post a Comment