When my Mom came to visit she brought me an awesome surprise! She had won a Cricut Expressions Machine at a raffle and she decided that she would give it to me!! I am so excited!! There are so many fun things I can do with it including cutting vinyl to do vinyl lettering. My mom bought me some vinyl and a cutting mat so I could play with it. I have a whole list of sayings that I want to do. Here is my first project! I think it turned out great!
Monday, March 14, 2011
My First Vinyl Lettering Project
Posted by The Eldredge's at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
THAT LOOKS AWESOME!! How tall are those letters? they look pretty tall I didn't know the cricut could do that big! It looks fantastic! can't wait to see more!
:) I need that for my kitchen! Super cute!
Post a Comment