Today is Kennadee's 6th Birthday! I can't believe it has already been six years! I also can't remember what life was like before I had her. She has been such a joy to our family and we are so excited to continue to watch her grow and learn. She is such a fun girl!
Since Kennadee loves Toy Story 3 so much and since she loves loves loves her Jessie Doll I decided to make these fun little "Jessie Hat" cookies to take to her class for her birthday. They were really fun to make and the kids loved them and recognized them as Jessie hats right away.
My Mom and I went to have lunch with Kennadee at school today. We decided to bring Hannah and Nate as a fun surprise and to get them out of the house since they have been cooped up for the last couple weeks. Kennadee was so excited to see them at her school!!
After lunch we brought the cookies to her class to share with the other kids. They sang Happy Birthday to her and then they chowed down. It was fun to be there for her first in school birthday!
After school we let Kennadee open her presents. She was so excited to see everything she got. The big bling blue ring on her finger is from her friend Alexis in her class.
Opening Presents from Grandma Eldredge. She got a diary, sticker book, coloring book, and a Barbie movie! (Daddy is so excited... LOL!!)
Russell and I got her a Woody Doll and a Buzz Lightyear doll to go with her Jessie. She has been asking for them since Christmas and was so excited to finally get them! We also gave her some Toy Story 3 playing cards and some hair clippies.
My Mom got her a set of Toy Story 3 figurines that I will be using on her cake tomorrow. She was so excited and has been playing with them all evening.
This year Kennadee will be having a Family Party instead of a Friend party so since my Step-Dad, Grandpa, & my Brother will get here tomorrow we are going to wait until then to have her party. So we decided that she should at least blow out a candle on her birthday so she had an ice cream sundae with a candle!
My camera was too slow to get her actually blowing out her candle so this is all I got. At least you can still see the smoke! LOL!!
I will post again tomorrow with pics of her actual cake and her party!
Happy Birthday Kennadee!!
We Love You!!



5 comments:
Wow! Those cookies are awesome!
Wow. What a big girl she is. We miss seeing you guys all the time. Happy Birthday Kennadee!
Cute cookies Maria! Happy birthday Kennadee!!
Happy Birthday Kennadee I can't believe your mom is so old! LOL!
-Amazing cookies sis you are SUPER talented!
wow you are stinkin talented!! I love the cakes and hats wow!!
Post a Comment