Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kennadee's 6th Birthday part 2

The day after Kennadee's birthday we had a family party for her. She got to have all her Mildenstein cousins, Aunt Diana, Nannies, Grandpa Pete, Great Grandpa Mote, & Uncle Johnny. We had a house full that night. It was really fun. 
 Kennadee's Cake

 Before and after the candles. Once again my camera didn't pick up her blowing them out.
 Mommy & Kennadee with the cake
 The whole gang
 Grandpa Pete eating his cake
 I think Nate enjoyed the cake what do you think?
I still can't believe that my Kennadee is six years old! It has flown by so quickly!! I love that girl so much!!
Happy Birthday Kennadee!!

2 comments:

Jessica Newman said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNADEE! We so wish we could be there to make your house even fuller!
-P.S. as ALWAYS! you did an amazing job on the cake! you are so talented!!

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

Happy Birthday Kennadee we miss you!!!