Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Decorating

Here are some pictures of my Fall decorations this year. I was in a store in Utah and they had a fall themed Christmas tree so I thought what a great idea! And it gives us an excuse to get the Christmas tree out in October! Does that make us weird? Oh well!! 






Here are some pictures of my Fall decorations this year. I was in a store in Utah and they had a fall themed Christmas tree so I thought what a great idea! And it gives us an excuse to get the Christmas tree out in October! Does that make us weird? Oh well!!

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Super cute. My kids and I have been dying to get a scarecrow for our front yard. I'll have to get on it now. Fun stuff.

Laura said...

So cute!! I love it! It was really good to see you and spend time with you this past weekend! I am glad you guys made it back safe and sound! Happy fall!

Jessica Newman said...

beautiful! oh how I love your fall evergreen! is it weird to decorate a pine tree with maple leaves? huh either way it looks beautiful! I miss you come back to utah now :)