Well the time has come for my sweet little girl to enter the world of Education. All summer I have been prepping her about proper school etiquette (obey the teacher, be quiet when asked, be nice to others, don't make fun of people's names or what they look like, etc.)
Monday she will be going to school and I have discovered that I am not ready for this momentous occasion. I am soooo worried about how she will do. Things like: Will she be happy, will she be a bully, will she get picked on, will she be a fast learner like her daddy or struggle immensely like me, will she be a good student and not give her teacher any trouble, will she do okay having to wake up early in the morning, and so on and so on and so on!!! I am just not ready for this. I am going to miss her so much and I just don't know what I will do with myself. I am going to try to get a lot of household projects done that need to be done but how long will that take really? I am so nervous and having major anxiety!!! If anyone has any tips on how to ease my anxieties and help her if she has any please let me know!!
Friday, August 20, 2010
School Time
Posted by The Eldredge's at 12:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is a tough one. I don't know what I would do if I were you. It is hard for your baby to go off to school. But I'm sure she'll love it. You'll do great too. It is just the first couple of weeks that are hard.
Oh Maria you are so cute! I'm not experienced in that area but I know you and I know you are an amazing mother...so I know your little Kennadee will be just fine. Good luck!
Not, that I have advice for this or anything because both Luke and Kennadee's first day of school is tomorrow...and believe me, I'm going to miss my baby boy like crazy too!...But, to help calm your nerves a bit I just want to let you know that Kennadee is so good in primary. She's reverent, listens really well while I'm giving the lesson, and she raises her hand when she wants to speak...and she's curious and asks great questions!...So, you shouldn't be worried. What a sweet spirit she has! I"m thankful to be her primary teacher. Let her know how much I appreciate her and that I know that she'll do so well at school.
God Bless you Maria! What an exciting and frightening adventure this is for all of you. I hope Kennadee is LOVING school!
PS. I know I don't post , I didn't know where to find all the blogs I followed until 2 days ago..lol Now I have to catch up.
Post a Comment