!! Warning lots of pictures but they are worth checking out!!!
This year was a really fun Halloween. First Kennadee got to carve pumpkins in her class and I was able to go help. Since I was up to my elbows in pumpkin goop I wasn't able to take pictures but it was really fun!
For her school costume parade they said the rules were their costume had to be a character from a book. I found that out Tuesday of this week and had already bought her costume which was not a storybook character so last minute I made a long braid out of yarn and put her in one of her dress up dresses and she went as Rapunzel! She was soo cute!! I wish I would have thought of that before I bought her Halloween costume because it would have saved me 20 bucks!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween 2010!
On Saturday we went to Russell's School Halloween Carnival with his Mom and niece Adrianna. It was fun they had a bounce house and a little train and some fun games. 
Kennadee and I all ready for Halloween!
Russell got a Spiderweb painted on his face.
Kennadee on the train ride.
Adrianna on the train ride.
After the carnival we went to the Manor Ghost Town to look around. This place was so cool!! Kennadee loved looking at all the scary stuff! We will definitely be going there again! I got some really fun pictures there. Check 'em out!
After we were done at the Ghost Town we went to our Ward Trunk-or-Treat party. It was really fun they had a Chili cook off and games and a cupcake walk and trick or treating it was really fun!!
Posted by The Eldredge's at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Looks like a fun time! And your costumes look AMAZING!! Way to go!
Holy crap check out those lashes in the first pic! I wish I had some like that! plus I LOVE the pics of her in the ghost town she's such a little actress :)
Fun stuff. The witch make up turned out great I wish I would have thought of that. I had 3 witches this year and I did black hair and green faces; which turned out horrible. Oh well there is always next year.
not that I dont love your halloween post -but seriously! I need some updating from you or else!.... Or else I wont come for thanksgiving next year! -Yeah that'll show ya! ;)
love you and hope you're all doing great!
come on 2 different backgrounds and still no update!?? ;)
This is a good picture and the girl has some really good looks.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSnnbXJ29my2_ZnmgZBYrKUZ88J6P7vhn8QGLwUi85HdxRjMygvo5GLXKdi-lDAK8jTw7K3XdzNvdFTZO-sEDeBBUrtzn61RQJmw2faHHGaQze1xhViMKA4WRVYaQYJ-8J0-cBNv1uZ9x9/s0/100_3186.JPG
Now that I am in college and have my own apartment I can put girls that look good on display life size in my large digital picture displays without my mom saying stuff. I put this cutie on display life size in my bedroom and I love the picture. I also have the picture on my cell phone so I can show her off to my friends to see if they think she looks good.
Post a Comment