So I posted a while back that we were going to close on the new house on Tuesday. Well here we are Friday and we still haven't closed. The paper work was delayed first so we were supposed to close on Wednesday instead of Tuesday and then Wednesday came and the paperwork came and it was messed up because they were supposed to add the USDA loan fee into the loan and they didn't so they have to redo the paperwork and they say it could take up to 5 business days to fix it!!! I am at my wits end we were originally supposed to be in the house almost a month ago.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am sooo sorry to hear that! That stinks! I hope it doesn't take that long for them to fix things. I would demand a discount :).
Welcome to the wonderful world of home ownership!!!I wish I could say that it gets better...but it doesn't! I'm sorry!! Just keep praying your guts out and it will all work out!!We'll keep praying for you as well! And it will be SOOOO nice when you do finally get in and settled that you'll forget this soon enough! Love you guys!
Wow, I'm sorry that is really frustrating. I hope they get it all fixed up soon. Good luck.
Post a Comment