So as I was unpacking I came across this picture. This was Russell and I at the Sweethearts dance at the College of Southern Idaho. This picture was taken a couple weeks before we got engaged February of 2004. I hope that I can eventually get back to looking like that!!



5 comments:
I love that picture!! So cute! Congrats on finally getting into the house...what a relief! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you and help unpack. :( I am there in thought! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures!
Wow!! I love that dress. It is so pretty. That's one of my favorite colors. And I was always looking for a dress like that with the satin and the velvet. And you look good too I guess. Seriously though, you guys look great. I wish I looked like that too.
so cute!!! hey how did you two meet?
I love that picture, you never shared it with me before! Fun times, fun times!
I hear you sister. You never know what you've got until it's gone. I wish I could look like that too.
Post a Comment