Thursday, May 1, 2008

Four Years And Still Going Strong!!

Photobucket

Four years ago today Russell and I were married in the Timpanogos Temple for time and all eternity. So much has happened in those four short years!! A month after we were married we found out that we were expecting Kennadee in the mean time Russell worked and went to school and I worked and was sick sick sick pregnant. Kennadee was born in March and then Russell graduated with his associates degree from the College of Southern Idaho. We then moved to Boise where Russell worked full time and went to school full time and I stayed home with Kennadee and was a babysitter for several different children. Finally Russell was done with classes for school and we moved to Twin Falls so he could do his student teaching for 16 weeks. That went by like nothing and now tomorrow is his last day of student teaching and he will officially be done with school!! (Until he decides to do his Masters degree at least!) And then we will be moving to Texas to start a new chapter in our lives. So here's to four wonderful years and the wonderful future ahead of us!! I love you Russell!!! 

6 comments:

Miriam said...

How sweet! I've been thinking about anniversaries lately because ours is on tuesday next week. Happy anniversary. Isn't it fun to see where you've come since you got married. Just more and more in love I think. Oh I wanted to ask you where you got your backgrounds for your blog. Do you want to email me a link?

Diana Mildenstein said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe that it has been four year already! Time flies!

I am so excited for you and here is to many more!

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Isn't it amazing how fast time goes?

Jessica Newman said...

Happy anniversary we love you and tell Russell he's not too bad either!

Laura said...

Congratulations on four years!! (We just celebrated 6!!) I am so happy for you guys! Things seem to be going very well for you. I hope you love Texas! What a neat experience for your family. I am going to try to come up with my parents on Saturday, so I hope to see you very soon! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You can't move to Texas!! You have to move to Texas silly!! I am still figuring out this blogging so I am slow but your blog is soo sooo cute!!! I am jealous