I was tagged by my friend Elaine this time:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Joys:
1- Russell, The love of my life!
2- Kennadee, My little angel!
3- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Joys:
1- Russell, The love of my life!
2- Kennadee, My little angel!
3- The Gospel of Jesus Christ
Fears:
1- Russell or Kennadee getting hurt or sick.
1- Russell or Kennadee getting hurt or sick.
2- Not ever being able to get pregnant again.
3- Change always scares me.
3- Change always scares me.
Goals:
1- To get settled in Texas.
2- To get Kennadee back on a normal schedule so she can be sane again.
3- To be the best Wife and Mother I can be.
1- To get settled in Texas.
2- To get Kennadee back on a normal schedule so she can be sane again.
3- To be the best Wife and Mother I can be.
Obsessions/Collections:
1- I used to collect turtle figurines. I still have them but haven't been as into collecting them.
2- I am obsessed with anything Disney Princess for Kennadee (I have a problem, just ask my husband!)
3- I love love love going to,renting,& buying movies!
1- I used to collect turtle figurines. I still have them but haven't been as into collecting them.
2- I am obsessed with anything Disney Princess for Kennadee (I have a problem, just ask my husband!)
3- I love love love going to,renting,& buying movies!
Randoms:
1- I have a major aversion to wool! I can't stand to touch it, see it, or hear it scratch together, eeek!!
2- I am allergic to cayenne pepper, any type of chili pepper, and cilantro.
3- I love water and amusement parks!!
Well that's enough about me now I tag, Jessica, Laura, and Diana (but Diana I think you have already done this one so if you have you don't have to do it again!) Have fun and I will keep you all posted when I get into our new house!! Lots of Love!!



3 comments:
Thanks for the advice, we are still trying and last night he only cried for a little bit at 11:00 so we are doing better. When are you going to Texas? What part and why?? That is so sad...you are my favorite sister!
First I love love love and fully support your Disney Princess obsession. I am not sure if I will get to have that obsession in the lifetime lol! I love that you used the word aversion to wool. I hate wool too! I also can't stand certain fabric against my feet or teeth. Like we ever have fabric in our mouths I will leave that one hanging lol! I have always just loved you and your personality. You are one incredible person! On a side note I love your new background. I know you had asked where I got my background. I will email a link to you. They are all free and tonz to chose from. They are also way unique. As for Diana being tagged again. I love hearing about you three. I feel robbed that we didn't get longer to grow up together. You guys will always be my sisters, so I need to hear more!
Love Bek
I am so glad that you are here in Texas with me Maria! Knowing that you, Russell and Kennadee are right down the street is a wonderful feeling for me. Thanks for being a great lil' sis!
--D
Post a Comment