I absolutely love that Russell and our cute nephew Nate share a birthday. This year Russell decided he wanted to celebrate his birthday the Sunday before so we invited the Mildensteins to come celebrate with us. Since it was Nate's birthday also and Aaron was going to be out of town during the week it worked out perfectly to celebrate them both that day.
Russell decided he wanted an ice cream cake for his birthday so I decided to attempt it. It turned out really good for a first attempt but I will definitely do some things differently if I make it again. It was a chocolate cake, with chocolate swirl ice cream, crumbled cookies, carmel, and ganache on top!
Emma made a pumpkin cake for Nate. I didn't get a chance to try it but I hear it was delicious!
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Birthday Boys!
Happy Birthday Boys!
Posted by The Eldredge's at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
How fun I wish I was there :',',',',,',',',( -that's a lot of tears ;)
Post a Comment