We took Kennadee to the dentist last week and they discovered that she has 4 cavities! They are "kissing cavities" meaning that she has touching cavities between two sets of molars. Today I took her to get the first set filled. It was so great. She didn't wince or cry or anything. She just sat there and let them fill the cavities. She told me afterward that she really was scared and that she was shaking. I'm very proud of her that she kept her cool and didn't freak out.
While we were sitting waiting for the numbing medicine to take effect she was watching Phineus & Ferb and it was the episode with "Meep" the alien. She tried to say "meep" and it came out "meepfh" with a little farting sound and she was laughing so hard. After she was all done I had to get it on video! It was hilarious!
Monday, October 1, 2012
1st Cavities Filled
Waiting for the medicine to kick in
All done and super numbed up!
I love her mouth in this pic! It was so funny watching her laugh!
I also had to have a couple cavities filled. She insisted on taking a picture of me!
Posted by The Eldredge's at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
oh my heck that's THE BEST!!! we watched the video a thousand times and are just about ready to go back for some more we're al laughing our bums off!!
Post a Comment