Kennadee lost her first tooth on March 6, 2012. Four days after she turned 7. Her tooth was loose for what seemed to be FOREVER! Finally we told her that I was going to pull it out. She threw a big fit and wouldn't let us anywhere near it so we told her that the next day I would be pulling it out no matter what so she should prepare herself.
The next day we sat down and I told her to let me pull it. She opened her mouth and using a tissue I grabbed the tooth. She jerked her head back out of fear and pop! The tooth was in the tissue. She laughed and laughed and laughed that she had made such a big deal out of nothing. The tooth fairy brought her two dollars. She was so excited!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Losing Teeth
Her second tooth was not such a treat. She lost it July 2, 2012. It had been loose for awhile and I thought it was ready to come out so I got a tissue and twisted to pull it out and it made this tearing sound oops! She cried and cried. I felt so bad! After it was out she was excited afterward so I didn't feel so bad.
She lost her third tooth August 13, 2012 right when we got home from vacation. We had wiggled and jiggled it since the last week of school and it just took forever to come out. I had told her that since the last one had been so traumatic that she could pull this one out by herself. She waited and waited and I told her that if she didn't pull it out before school started that I would be pulling it out. Well that night she woke up in the middle of the night and the tooth fell out into her hand. Luckily she caught it so it didn't get lost.
Posted by The Eldredge's at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
LOL! LOVE that girl what a cutie!
Post a Comment