After Los Hermanos we went to stay with my dad for the night. We watched Home Alone which is a tradition for he and I. It was so fun to laugh at all the parts we used to laugh about. I felt like a kid again. We ate candy and popcorn and had a blast. It was great!
The next morning we got up and it was flurrying a little bit so Kennadee and I went outside to check it out. It was such a small amount you can't even see it falling. This would be some of the only "snow" we saw the whole trip! It was such a bummer!
We went out to lunch at Tucano's with my Dad and Aileen and My Grandpa and his friend Verna. Tucano's was DELICIOUS!!! It's a Brazilian BBQ & Buffet. There was a lot of yummy things on the buffet but we mostly stuck to the meat they bring around to the tables. It was so good! And best of all was the Grilled Pineapple! It was so good!
That night we went to Aunt Peggy's & Uncle Bryan's for a family get together. I didn't think to get out my camera. I was bummed when I realized that afterward! It was so good to catch up with everyone. It was such a great visit!
That night Kennadee and I went to spend the night at Laura & Ben's and I had to go get Russell from the airport. He was due to arrive at 12:00 but his flight was delayed so it came it at 12:40. We got to bed at 2:40 a.m.!
The next morning we got up to go meet my Dad & Aileen for breakfast at Village Inn. Another family tradition. Kennadee got the funny face pancakes and had a blast visiting with Evan while they ate.
It was such a great visit!



0 comments:
Post a Comment