I can't believe how quickly Kennadee's first year of school went by! When I look back at the start of her year she was so tiny and young and now at the end of the school year I look at her and she has gotten so tall and she is so smart and thoughtful and witty! It's amazing. It really makes me realize that before I know it she will be all grown up and on her way! It makes me so sad! Congratulations Kennadee on making it through your first year of school! We love you and are so proud of you!
Kennadee's graduation was so cute! They got their little diploma's along with awards Kennadee's was for Hard Work/Happy Attitude. After they got their awards they sang some cute songs. It was so adorable! I found out that her school is one of the only ones in the district that does a Kindergarten Graduation so I was so glad we got to do it!
I thought I could take a picture while recording but it didn't work so it cut the video short
Alexis, Joseph, Kennadee
Kennadee and Ashley
Kennadee and Lola
Lola, Kennadee, Joseph,Sincere, Ashley, Ysabel
Kennadee and Mrs. Schnell







0 comments:
Post a Comment