It has become a tradition that I make the cake for my sister's kids' 8th Birthday parties. I did it for Sam and Patience and this year was no different. Gabe turned eight the other day and is having a Star Wars Birthday Party today so I decided to make him an R2-D2 cake. Thanks to Aubria we were able to pull it off!! I seriously couldn't have done it without her!! I forgot to take a picture after I put the final bit of rolled up fondant around the bottom so it doesn't look as finished in the pics but you get the gist! Happy Birthday Gabe!!
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
you are the BEST AUNTIE EVER!!! you did such an amazing job way to go!!!
That looks FABULOUS Maria!
Wow, that is incredible! You will never cease to amaze me! Love you!
Awesome, lucky, lucky Gabe! He has one of the best mom's in the world.
Post a Comment